To emphasize people—not policies.
- Recruitment of qualified individuals
- Retention of valuable employees
- Training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the City
- Provide and promote a safe and healthful working environment
- Inspire and encourage a high level of employee morale through recognition and effective communication
- Provide resources for administering benefits, policies and procedures
The City of Raytown is an equal opportunity employer. Current openings are located under the Job Opportunities tab. If you are interested in an available City positions, applications are available at City Hall.. You may also mail, fax or email your resume to us.
City of Raytown
Attention: Human Resources
10000 E. 59th Street
Raytown, MO 64133